Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weigh-In Week 4

Well, if you read Zach's post from yesterday you see that he beat me to the punch on posting his total.  He had the energy to stay up late.  I did not after a weekend full of baseball and 4th of July activities.

Here's both of our results...

Kelli's Total Weight Loss - 14.6 pounds
Zach's Total Weight Loss - 20 pounds

Yay us!  We've now lost more pounds than our 3-year old weighs.  Woo-Hoo!!!  My friend Kathy reached her 10% goal this week!  Yay, her!  She is amazing and gives me a lot of support!  So proud of her!!!

A few weeks ago, I asked my friend Kim to take pictures of our kids.  She said, "Why don't we take some of the whole family?".  I said, "Nope.  Not until I lose some more weight!"  She suggested taking pictures now and then again around Christmas.  She said it would be neat to see the differences.  So, we took some family pictures.  My friend, by the way, is an AmAzInG photographer!!!  The pictures are beautiful and I'm so grateful to her into talking me into them.

So here's one of our "close to before" pictures.  I hope to post another picture around Christmas showing us much thinner.  We should be at our half-way point by then....


I love this picture because Zach is always doing or saying something to make me laugh!  I'm so blessed by his encouragement and partnership in this journey! 


Thought of the day - "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Kate Moss

Kelli :)

P.S.  I know Kate Moss is not the best role model for weight loss, but it's still a good quote! 

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great Job!!!! I just started my weight loss journey and plan to start a blog soon. I just have to time time first:) Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you!!!! Way to go. You are doing wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work you guys!! I love that shot too because you guys are both laughing :D

    ReplyDelete