Monday, June 13, 2011

Weigh In Week 1

Hello all!  It's been exactly one week since Zach and I really went in "whole hog" on this weight loss thing.  So, drum roll please...

Kelli's loss for the week - 7.6 pounds
Zach's loss for the week - 10 pounds

Together we lost the weight of an average 7 month old!  Yay, us!!!

We know these are the "easy" pounds to lose, but still feel pretty good about ourselves.  Celebrate your accomplishments - on the scale and off!  Yes, we can!  Yes, we will!

I also want to congratulate my friend Kathy!  I teach with her and she attends the same WW meeting as I do.  Today, she received her 25 pound medal.  She has lost over 30 pounds!  What an amazing inspiration - Way to go, Kathy!

One last thing - I had a few friends tell me how brave I was to post my weight and I thought - "Oh my goodness, what are they talking about?  I didn't post my weight!"  Then I realized, Zach posted his weight in the previous post.  I know it's confusing with two authors on a blog.  We'll start signing each post.  Oops!  If you see that the entry was posted by "Texas Night Writer", that's Zach.  Mine just says Kelli.  I'm not going to post my weight - just my losses.  He's braver than me!

Thought of the day - "Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." -Albert Bandura

Hope you "see" less of me next week,
Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! You are doing so wonderful!! Keep up the good work. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you both!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete